Petr Vlachovsky, football coach who secretly filmed female players, has been banned for life


UEFA has issued a lifetime ban on Petr Vlachovsky, a Czech women’s football coach who secretly filmed his players, the governing body announced on Tuesday.

Czech media reported that the coach was convicted in May 2025 and initially given a one-year suspended prison sentence and a five-year home coaching ban for filming FC Slovacko players in dressing rooms, the youngest of whom was 17.

In a statement, UEFA’s Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) said it had decided to ban Vlachovsky «from engaging in any football-related activity for life» following the appointment of an Ethics and Disciplinary Inspector to investigate allegations of possible misconduct.

“The CEDB further decided to request FIFA to extend the above-mentioned ban at the global level and to order the Football Association of the Czech Republic to revoke the coaching license of Mr. Petr Vlachovsky,” the statement said.

FC Slovacko did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.

Footballers’ union FIFPRO welcomed the ban and UEFA’s request to world football governing body FIFA to impose an international ban on ‌Vlachovsky.

“This outcome sends a strong and necessary message that abusive and inappropriate behavior has no place in football and that protecting the welfare of players must remain a priority at every level of the game,” FIFPRO added in a statement.

Vlachovsky also previously coached the Czech Under-19 women’s team.

Published on May 20, 2026



Fuente