West Ham -Midfender Paqueta was released from alleged gamblers by English Fa


The Brazil midfielder Lucas Paqueta van West Ham United was released after a hearing of the hearing of the Regulatory Commission of four alleged infringements of the matches, the football club said on Thursday.

Last year the 27-year-old was accused of deliberately looking for a booking during four Premier League matches in 2022 and 2023.

The FA said that it was claimed that Paqueta wanted to influence the progress, behavior or another aspect of, or action in those competitions by deliberately trying to be booked to manipulate the gambling market for the benefit of others.

«Paqueta denied the charges against him and a regulatory committee did not find them proven after a hearing,» the FA said in a statement.

The Brazilian is accused of two infringements in connection with alleged errors to meet his obligations to answer questions and to provide information to the FA investigation.



Fuente